Terms and Conditions
SECTION 1 - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OVERVIEW
These terms and conditions explain the business-related terms, rules, and conditions of our website https://www.reviewzerz.com/. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “us” refer to our website, our business-related terms, and our services. Through our website, we offer all information, products, materials, tools, and services (“services”) available from this website to all of our users including review writers and buyers, company associates, agencies (“users”, “writers”, “buyers”).
Reviewzerz is not a content generator website, rather it is a people-to-people online platform where the representatives of products, companies, agencies, or anyone, in general, can hire and contract independent freelance review writers. Reviewzerz is not responsible for any content that a writer may create and deliver, nor Reviewzerz is responsible for any context of any delivered material that a buyer or advertiser may choose to represent. Every order, content, material, review, or digital product through the Reviewzerz platform will be the responsibility of the users.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the terms of our website. The most recent version of the Terms will be posted here on this page. We hold the right to change, modify, update, or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 2 - USER AGREEMENT
SECTION 3 - EXPLANATIONS
In our website official documents:
- “Buyer” means the user who is a purchaser of service through our website.
- “COPPA” means “Children Online Privacy Protection Act”.
- “Cancellation” means the cancellation of the service between the buyer and the writer.
- “Commission” means the amount in percentage charged from the writer.
- “FORCE MAJEURE” event means an event that is beyond our control. (sec 10)
- “Net Income” means the earning of a writer after the Reviewzerz commission.
- “Payment Methods” mean the methods under which the funds can be deposited on our website.
- “Price” means the total price of an order.
- “Service” means the service attainable through our website.
- “Service Charges” mean the charges taken from the buyer of our services. The charges will be charged at the rate of 15% of the total value of the order.
- “User” means anyone who is registered on our website. This includes both the writer and the buyer.
- “Writer” means the independent user who is going to write the reviews for the buyers.
SECTION 4 - ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
4.1. Age Requirement
You must be over 13 in order to use our website and services. If you are under 13 then you are not authorized to use our website. This step has been taken in accordance to comply with the “Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act” or “COPPA.
4.2. Information Requirement
During the registration process, you will provide complete and accurate information and you and only you are responsible for maintaining your account information.
You can only use our services through your own account and you can never use another member’s account without permission. Using someone else’s account without his/her permission can get you banned indefinitely.
SECTION 5 - STATUS OF USERS OF REVIEWZERZ WEBSITE
By using our website and our services the users (including buyers and writers) agree and acknowledge that all users act and provide services independently and none of the users are, for any purpose, employees of our website. Users do not have the authority to enter into agreements or contracts on behalf of our website, and shall not represent that they possess any such authority. Similarly, the Reviewzerz has no authority over the users’ personal work schedule. Users have the freedom to conduct businesses with whoever they want. Therefore, all users of our website admit, affirm, and confirm that Reviewzerz is only acting as an independent marketplace and all users are responsible themselves for their own dealings and business activities.
SECTION 6 - PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
Whenever you use our services, it will be according to the rules and regulations. The payment will be according to the payment plan which is accessible through our website. The buyer, company, or the customer will pay before the start of the project or order and unless otherwise advertised all payment will be paid in full. All prices that have been settled before the start of a project are final.
Currently, the customers can pay for their purchases through PayPal and Stripe. All the payments will be made according to our payment policy. Please note that we reserve the right to change, remove or modify any of the payment methods at our sole discretion without giving any prior notice. We are not accepting any other payment method. We will update through notification if and we start accepting other payment methods.
6.1 - Rules Of Our Payment Policy:
- The prices vary from order to order and depend on the particular writer. Reviewzerz does not control the prices determined by the review writers.
- The structure of the prices will be Pay Per Review (PPR). The buyer will pay in advance according to the PPR.
- The mode of payment will be through PayPal and Stripe.
- There will be a 15% service fee taken from the buyers or purchasers. This service fee will depend on the total value of the order. Please note the service fee will only apply to the buyers, advertisers, companies, and other users purchasing the services.
- If there are any other payments made by the buyer to the writer in the form of a tip, gift, present, bonus, boon, perk, benefit or reward the same service fee of 15% will be charged from the buyer regardless of the payment.
- The review writer will pay 40% of the total price of the order as a commission to Reviewzerz. The remaining 60% will be called net income or amount which will be the total earnings of the writer.
- The minimum amount a writer can withdraw is $50.
- After the completion of a successful order, the total net amount will be transferred to the writer’s account.
- In case of the order cancellation, the total amount of the order will be transferred back to the buyer’s account.
- All transactions on the Reviewzerz website are non-inclusive of taxes, VATs, or other duties. It is up to the buyers and writers to determine the tax value of their services and business.
- The writers can only withdraw the amount from their own account and they can only withdraw their own net income.
- In case of any restrictions against any account, the ability to withdraw may be restricted until the issue gets resolved.
6.2 - Refund Policy
This Refund Policy has been written for all the users of Reviewzerz. This includes all buyers from all parts of the world. As part of our commitment to our valued users, all the services which have been purchased through our website are backed by our refund policy. If an order is canceled and a refund is approved, the refunded amount will be credited to the original method of payment. This refund amount may take some time to show in the client’s records, so before contacting us, buyers are requested to check with their respective online payment providers. Please make sure that you understand our refund policy and ensure that all criteria are met before claiming any refunds from us. This policy has been written using simple language and simple words. No relaxation of any kind will be awarded to anyone they have been unable to understand any terms or rules of this policy. In case of confusion make sure to e-mail us or call us as soon as possible.
You can contact us to know more about our refund process by e-mail at [email protected].
SECTION 7 - SERVICE DISCLAIMER
Our website, content, and services are directed towards accurately representing the information provided within the website. By using our website and our services by following any link you are acknowledging that you are participating in your own free will in using our website and using any of our services. You agree to use your own due diligence and judgment before applying any recommendation or advice that you may receive on or through our website, products, and services.
SECTION 8 - TESTIMONIALS AND ENDORSEMENTS
We may present real-world experiences, reviews, comments, and testimonials on the website. The testimonials, examples, and/or photos used are of actual users and results they have personally achieved or they are comments from individuals who can speak to our services and the quality of our work. Each person or individual has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our advice, written content, suggestions, videos, products, and services, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future users of our services will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, the stories by the users represent what is possible with our service, content, suggestions, videos, and efforts. Each of these unique stories, and any and all results reported in these stories by our users on our website and through our videos, products, and services, are the culmination of numerous variables, some of which we cannot control.
SECTION 9 - USE AND CONDUCT ON OUR SERVICES AND PROHIBITION THEREOF
9.1. By Using Our Website, You Understand That:
- Accessing any of our resources by means other than we provide is prohibited. You agree that you will not access our website in any unlawful manner or any other unethical manner whichever it may be.
- You are agreeing that any information you provide will always be correct, accurate, and according to law.
- You agree that you will provide and state all and complete information regarding your project. In case you haven’t provided us with the correct information, Reviewzerz’s website has a right to use the appropriate information for the project completion.
- All delivered orders will be considered complete and accurate from the moment the buyer accepts these orders.
- By accessing our website or and using it the users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login, registration, or any information associated with any account they access and use. Henceforth, users agree they are solely responsible for the activities that occur under their account.
- It is prohibited to engage in any activity or business which may disrupt or interfere with our website content, our services, and our business.
- You agree that you will not duplicate, copy, or counterfeit source code, logos, business models, products, videos, samples, services in any way neither will you sell them on your own.
- By using our website, you agree that you are responsible for the consequences, losses, or damages that may directly or indirectly incur due to any unlawful, unethical, or unauthorized activity as explained above. For which you may be held responsible in the eyes of law.
- You will report any unethical, illegal, or any other prohibited content to us.
9.2. You Agree and Consent That You Will Not:
- Break or infringe any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property law in any way or manner that may harm now or in the future to our business.
- You will not chargeback the amount you already paid, doing so will result in an immediate ban which may last indefinitely.
- Impersonate any person and use a fake name or gain access to anyone’s account in any way or manner that may deem unlawful.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website.
- Use, upload, send, transfer any malware, computer virus, Trojan, or any other program that may harm and disrupt the services of the website in any way.
- You will not tamper with any copyrighted material in any way.
- You will not be involved in any prohibited, unethical, or unsolicited advertising that involves our website or products.
SECTION 10 - DISCLAIMER REGARDING GUARANTEE
Although every effort will be made to provide all the buyers and companies with the best possible services, however, in no way Reviewzerz will be responsible for the quality of the content. For local services reviews, Reviewzerz will geotarget the review writers however, the accuracy of the locations can not be guaranteed. Moreover, we have made sure to provide the most accurate information with all honesty and we also have a Payment and Refund Policy in place to make sure that our users are always at ease. However, we do not claim that any individual who uses our services will attain the best results according to his/her wishes, and by using our services you accept and understand that results may differ for each individual depending on the circumstances of different factors. The success of each product and service depends on varying possibilities, technological factors, personal workability, skillfulness, and a whole host of additional factors. By using our website and our services you are agreeing that we are not responsible for the success or failure of your personal decisions, the increase or decrease of your happiness, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our website. You are solely responsible for your results.
SECTION 11 – DISCLAIMER REGARDING RESPONSIBILITY
It would be the responsibility of the users of the Reviewzerz platform to discern all risks related to their tasks, jobs, and orders. Users themselves are liable for their own damages, losses, or resulting outcomes. By using our services all users (including review writers and buyers) understand that Reviwzerz is not the original content generator, but it is only a platform for the users who are neither employees nor associates of the Reviewzerz platform. Therefore, it would be upon the review writers to handle every possible outcome of the job they have done and delivered. All review writers have the option to decline the job offer in case the job deems to be against law or seems risky in any way. Similarly, it would be the responsibility of the buyers to deal with all results and outcomes –without blaming or criticizing the Reviewzerz platform-- that may result from the task they have asked a review writer to perform. Furthermore, all users (including review writers and buyer) hereby affirm, confirm and consent that Reviewzerz website, the owner(s), the team members, employees, and their affiliates cannot and will not in any way be held accountable --legally or otherwise-- for any job that was done through Reviewzerz platform. By using and working through Reviewzerz, all users hereby acknowledge and agree that any legal claims, lawsuits, legal actions, complaints, or judicial proceedings resulting from any order, task, or job can only be filed against a person who was directly involved in that particular order, task or job and Reviewzerz platform will not be involved in any legal claim, lawsuit, legal action, complaint or judicial proceeding resulting from any such order, task or job.
SECTION 12 - UNFORESEEN EVENTS AND FORCE MAJEURE
Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure Event”. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance of our obligations or shipping under our general terms. In any such event, the order or project can be canceled and any amount retained will be refunded. Any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to):
- Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
- Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).
- Failure of any workforce availability due to any reason.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring any Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the general terms or any related contract between us may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
SECTION 13 - LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Liability of any kind by Reviewzerz’s website its owner, team and staff members, employees, consultants, affiliates, and its partners for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for losses on investments or lost profits or for any claim or demand by any third party, even if we, and our team and staff members, employees, consultants, affiliates or our partners knew or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages claim or demand arising under any theory of law in tort, contract, strict liability) from, or in connection with, the access (or the inability of access) to or use of the website is excluded and is hereby expressly disclaimed by our website and related associates to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law and regulations.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Reviewzerz, the website (https://www.reviewzerz.com/) the owner, staff and team members, employees, consultants, affiliates, or anyone else affiliated with us from any and all damages, causes of action, liability, suits, allegations, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or will have in the future against us, arising from your participation in or in any way related to our website, videos, and services, even if we were aware in advance of the possibility of any such claim.
SECTION 15 - GOVERNING LAW
This Site originates from the State of Israel. You agree to comply with all applicable laws governing your use of the Site. You may not access, download, use or export materials posted to the Site in violation of the export laws or regulations applicable to your or our jurisdiction.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms must be brought exclusively in a court located in Tel Aviv, Israel. Each party irrevocably consents and waives objection to personal jurisdiction and venue in, and agrees to service of process issued by, any such court in any such action or proceeding.
SECTION 16 - CONTACT US
If you want to contact us, you can do so either by contacting us through our website or you can contact us by emailing us at [email protected].